Graduate students at Rutgers University-Camden are expected to take all their coursework at the Graduate School at Rutgers-Camden, unless they receive special permission in advance.  Graduate courses completed at other institutions (including another graduate school within the Rutgers system) while enrolled as a graduate student at Rutgers-Camden may be accepted for credit.  Transient credit has to be approved prior to the student enrolling in a course at another institution/school and should be granted only in exceptional circumstances. Transient credit will not be granted retroactively. Please note that the number of transient credits and transfer credits combined cannot exceed one-third of the total credits for graduation. This form requires approval of your graduate director and the Associate Dean of the Graduate School.

Transient Credit Application