Graduate courses taken prior to enrolling in the MALS program may be transferred for credit in many cases. All courses proposed for transfer credit must be approved by the program director using this form. Professional training courses are generally not acceptable for transfer. A maximum of three courses (in which a student has received a grade of B or better) may be transferred for credit in the MALS program. Course taken outside of Rutgers-Camden after you have matriculated in the program are considered “transient credit” and must be approved as described here.

Category: FAQ

← Can I transfer graduate courses in from other programs or universities?